In today’s highly competitive economic environment, a company must proactively safeguard its unique identity and brand in order to protect the company and the company’s customers. WJC LEGAL can assist the client in protecting its trademarks, service marks, domain names and trade dress from illegal use and infringement.
In today’s world, it is critical for a business to jealously protect its unique identity and brand. To accomplish this, a business can rely on trademarks, service marks and trade dress. Trademarks, service marks, and trade dress are valuable tools used, among other things, to: make a business stand out from its competitors; secure rights to products, processes or company names; and protect the goodwill of a business.
A trademark, a service mark and trade dress bring to mind the source of a product or service. In addition to providing protection for a business, protection of a company’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress is designed to protect the consumer, allowing the consumer to purchase a product or service with the confidence that the product or service will have the quality and reliability the consumer has come to expect.
WJC LEGAL is able to employ its combination of technical legal skills and years of practical commercial experience in marketing and sales activities to help you evaluate, select and protect your trademark-related IP assets. Let WJC LEGAL assist you in protecting the public’s perception of your company, your products and your services.
WJC LEGAL can assist a client with:
- Trademark counseling, searching and selection
- Prepare, file and prosecute US and international trademark registrations
- Manage the maintenance and renewal of registered trademarks
- Help establish guidelines for consistent use of trademarks, service marks, and trade dress within an organization
- Provide counseling on trademark portfolios
- Provide education concerning trademark law to individuals and company employees
- Internet domain name disputes
- Negotiation and preparation of trademark licensing agreements and other trademark related agreements.