IP Services for Business
- IP Portfolio Management and Protection
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Licensing and Contracts: Drafting and Negotiation
- Corporate IP Education and Training Services
Effective protection of IP assets requires the development of safeguards that respect a company’s business culture and work environment, and the avoidance of a “one-size-fits-all” approach to IP protection. WJC LEGAL draws on both its commercial and legal experience to assist the client in developing policies, procedures and various agreements that allow the client to maximize its return on investment in its intellectual property asset portfolio.
IP Portfolio Management and Protection
- Marketing – trademark, tradename, brand names, logo’s, etc.
- Sales – customer lists, customer contacts, customer relationships, price lists, pricing policies, etc.
- Technology – patents (design, utility, plant, business method), patent applications, technical knowhow, etc.
- Artistic – copyrights, literary works, musical composition, photography, engravings, etc.
- Data Process – software, firmware, software/firmware copyrights, automated databases, etc.
- Engineering – industrial designs, trade secrets, formulations, schematics, blue prints, etc.
- Manufacturing – processes, capacities, methods, knowhow, etc.
- Other – employment contracts, supplier agreements, financial information, etc.
Corporate IP Education and Training Services
- Employees, non-employees, suppliers, resellers, integrators, licensees, etc.
IP Due Diligence
- Patentability Opinions
- Trademark Evaluation
- IP Asset Ownership Analyses
- Infringement Opinions
- Validity Opinions
- Freedom to Operate Analyses
- …and so on…
IP Licensing and Contracts: Drafting and Negotiation
- Distribution Agreements
- Supplier Agreements
- Product Development Agreements
- Technology Licensing Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- …and so on…